Tuesday 24 May 2011

Behind and infront....

Here's last Thursdays class......finally. A subtle little wall hanging made mainly with embossing folders and die cuts.


I am amazed how cutting dies have improved, they are so delicate now. Only a few years ago I would never ever use a die cutting machine, now I just can't get enough of them! It'll be peel off's next (obviously that IS a joke).


I'm storming ahead showing what we will be making not this Thursday but next Thursday, a little tag book. Obviously the clolours etc will be your own choice.


We will also be making the 'pom pom flower'.....


using border punches....



Marianne and Sizzix dies....


combined with embossing folders, distress inks and stickles.


I am off this Thursday due to moving house (thanks so much Lynn) but I will be back with this class the week after, maybe see you there?

Sue x

1 comment: