Sunday 26 June 2011

2 weeks of scrapbooking!

I have been so busy the last 2 weeks (no excuse I know) that this is the first night I have been able to get our classes uptodate on the blog. 

So this was not last week but the week before!!! We used some 'just beautiful' My Minds Eye papers and... we used the Cricut machine with the Storybook cartridge for our titles.  So here is my example


and here are the ladies stunning layouts...

Katrina, Jackie and Chris



On this one I think Chris was telling Sharon off for hiding lol



A close up of  Kerry with her 'Nanna Bess' layout


A close up of Sharons glasses peeping over the top of her layout 'Boop Boop A Doop lol!!



Here is Sue and Wendy



Lynn and Maeghan



and finally little Sam




Now for last weeks class

We made a different type of flower this week - a 'twist and push'!!!!  And I had a lovely surprise of my bessie Sue join us




Here we are all busy distressing and inking




And here is Jackies take on the layout



and Sams


Kerry and Lisa's


Well thats it for now - see you all in a weeks time  Polly xx

1 comment: