Tuesday 27 March 2012

Wild Rose Spring Birthday Card

Hiya to all of you in the land of blog
Today I am showcasing another of the wonderful Wild Rose Studios new images available at Grimsby Crafts.
This image is called "In the Meadow" and the papers used are also Wild Rose Studios "Floral Papers". The sentiment is also Wild Rose Studio and is from the "Little Labels" pack. The flower is hand made from a die by Memory Box called "Cherry Blossom", I have glittered this up after adding a tiny rose to the centre.  Ribbon and little pearls from my stash.

The image has been coloured with copics and here is a close up
Most of the items used to make this little number are available now in the shop, but I would hurry, I am due in their on Thursday again, and I just cannot help myself.

There are some new yummy Crafter's Companion stamps in, bought some for my new blog candy and will be show casing these and some beautiful papers also available in the shop soon.

Enjoy this lovely weather

and enjoy your evening
Hugs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment