Sunday 1 April 2012


Good evening to you all in the land of blog
Today I would like to introduce you to some more delicious new goodies from the shop, which I have to say are amazing. 

So here is my card to tempt you with these nice items.
The base layer is a pearlescent black with those gorgeous Kanban papers "Cream Soda".  
The flowers, leaves and bling are from my stash.  
The image is from the Paintbox Poppets collection and is called "with love" 
the sentiment is from the same collection.  
I have used flower soft for her flora and copics to colour the image.

Here is a close up of the sentiment


Here is a close up of the image


Now if you love this little beauty and her wonderful accompanying sentiment, be quick as the stock will run low rather quickly as the other new images are just as gorgeous and as always I am back in the shop on Thursday, so would not want you to miss out if I get there first :)

I will be back soon, with another delicious item made with gorgeous bits from the shop.


Hugs
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment