Friday 6 April 2012

Pretty Penny Black


Good morning to you all in the land of blog
 and hello Good Friday, 
which means most of us have a day off, 
oh crafting here we come :)
Thought I would hop on and show you another of those gorgeous Penny Black images currently in the shop.  Actually as you walk in the shop door your eyes are draw to these lovely sets of transparent stamps.   This is another from the set I showed you previously, but here it is again, this time I have gone for one of the medium sized images.

Penny Black - T for Transparent - Wonderful day
So here is what I created with the little hedgie

A card for Spring.  

I went with a Grand Nestie and the biggest of the lot in the scallop to make my base card, I then airbrushed this with Y08 for a soft distressed look.  I then used the smaller plain circle grand nesties for the layers.  I got to use my new Tim Holtz clock die as I though that it perfectly fitted my sentiment and used this as the surround for my spring flowers.  Little pearls and little tiles from stash. The papers are Papermania Capsule Collection Mono in the Yellows and a mint green card is the contrast, these are in the shop too.

here is a close up of the copic coloured image which has the softened airbrushed edges with a little fine glitter too
Y08, Y06 and Y02 are your yellows
E35, 33 and 31 with a little E02 for his cheeks are hedgie's colours
And YG25 for the stem although you could use your nearest colour.


Here is a close up of those lovely Spring looking flowers, a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts, Hobby Craft and the local cheap shop.  The green fronds are also from the cheap shop, will be getting some more of these.
Now don't forget that there are new items arriving in the shop regularly and with such a quick sale on most of the items you do have to be quick to get them

Anyway off to have a wonderful Good Friday, and hope you all do too and I shall be back with some more creations made with items from the shop soon.

Hugs

xxx



1 comment:

  1. a stunning card love the different shape and lovely embelishments xxx

    ReplyDelete