Sunday 27 May 2012

Celebrate The Jubilee


Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today I get to show you a card that I was going to use for a class, however due to the amount of colouring and size of colouring space decided this was not really the best card and image to use for that, so it is now on display in the shop.


So here it is
I made a birthday card, using the matching papers for this image available in the shop.



 The base layer is  a royal blue, I used the grand nestie smaller circle to sit the image on and used the matching scallop circle to frame him. The bunting is cut from one of the pages in the paper pad.

here is a close up of the image coloured in copics with some Atyou Glitter pens to the fine line areas


Now I have a little news to share with you, I have a new web cam, this means that I will be colouring up my images for the card classes whilst being video'd.  This will mean that after the class, you can if you want, watch the video over and over and over again :)

hugs

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment